Batch Mixing Tanks
Mixing Vessels is a machine container that is used to blend various components together. The tank is made up of different materials such as plastic, strong rubber, glass, but the most common type of Mixing Tank is made up of stainless steel.
We manufacture the Batch Mixing Tanks in Juice & Beverage Industries.
The following type of Blending Tanks are manufactured:
- Blending and Mixing Tanks are available having the Volumetric Capacity of 500 Litres to 5,000 Litres. These Tanks can be single walled or with Dimple Jacket & with or without Insulation followed by Outer shell of SS 304 or MS depending Upon the specific requirement.
- These vessels are provided with Jet Mixers / Turbine type agitators for mixing, / High Shear Mixer / Pedal Mixer or Low shear Mixers with scrapper. One can have choice of having these vessels depending upon the requirement of various Food processing technology.
- Even it is possible to have these Vessels with two speed agitator cum scrapper moving in opposite directions.Provision can be made for two speed mixer.
- These vessels can also be supplied with Flat / Conical / Dished end bottom and top with loose / fixed cover.
- In case of Jacketed vessels the shell & Bottom are provided with the dimple jacket suitable for circulation of steam / hot / cold water.
- The dimple jacket Vessels are tested at 6 bar hence one need not use syphon for draining the liquid in the jacket. these jackets are suitable to work with on line supply of hot / cold water / steam up to a pressure of 4 bar.
- However in case above standard designs are not suitable for particular requirement, one can very well ask to redesign the Vessels to suit individual requirement.
- Material: Mild steel, Stainless steel
- Capacity: 500L-5000L
- Size: Customized