Reactor Manufactures and Suppliers | Quality Industries
Jacketed Reactors Manufacture and Suppliers
We have made the agitated reaction vessel as a standard apparatus in the chemical industry and its basic work is for mixing processes and for chemical reactions in the liquid phase. The vessel can be easily operated in batch mode with temperature going up to 70°C To 500°C Depending on the requests of the process the agitated vessel consists of unalloyed or alloyed steel. Jacketed Reaction Vessel consists of a cylindrical vertical shell with standard Tori spherical/ Ellipsoidal dish on both ends. A Jacket is provided on the Outside of the shell for Heating & Cooling Stiffener Rings are provided on shell in between the shell and jacket to give uniform circulation of the heating or cooling media and to intensify the vessel.
Agitator assembly mounted on the Top dish of Jacketed Reaction Vessel consists of Shaft supported by Lantern Assembly on the Top End containing Bearing Housing with Tapered roller bearing to withstand impact load and vibratory load ensuring smooth rotation of the Shaft. Shaft Can fitted with different types Of Agitator Such as Single Anchor, Double Anchor, Turbine & Propeller types. Baffles are also provided inside the shell as per the requirement.
We manufacture Jacketed reactors with capacity ranging from 50Ltrs to 50000Ltrs.
Food Processing unit.
Limpet Coil Reactors Manufactures and Suppliers
This Jacketed Coil Vessel is known for its rugged construction and superior finish. Limpet coil reactor vessels are used to control the temperature of the reactants with the help of heating or cooling media circulated through coils surrounding the main vessel. Ideally suitable for medium heat transfer requirement and heating application where heating media temperature is above 150 Centigrade. Coils are half piped welded on the outer side of the main vessel.
- Limpet coil reactor can be used for heating or cooling of the reactants.
- Achieve heating and cooling in one reactor with Double coil design
- Available in the range of 50 Liters to 50,000 Liters
- Offered in Stainless Steel 316, 304 or Carbon Steel material
- GMP range of equipments available for Pharmaceutical industry. With mirror finish from 220 grit to 440 grit, smooth welding & flush grinding and Insulation with mirror finished S.S cladding.
- Agitator design to suit the reactants viscosity and density.
- Vessel design with form cutter for the process which generates forms
- Adheres to ASME and other standards with special attention to Argon and Arc welding procedures
- Save time and money with our Value added products and services like Process Automation, valves and fittings.
- Manufactured as per your specifications
High Pressure Reactors Manufactures and Suppliers
A pressure reactor can offer several advantages over the conventional round-bottom flask. Firstly, it can conduct a reaction above the boiling point of a solvent. Secondly, the pressure can reduce the reaction volume, including the liquid phase, and in turn increase concentration and collision frequency, and accelerate a reaction.
Increase in temperature can speed up the desired reaction, but also speed up the decomposition of reagents and starting materials. However, pressure can speed up the desired reaction and only impacts decomposition when it involves the release of a gas or a reaction with a gas in the vessel. When the desired reaction is accelerated, competing reactions are minimized. Pressure generally enables faster reactions with cleaner reaction profiles.
- less solvent and cleaner reaction profile result in less waste
- less solvent is needed
- Short reaction time can save up to 92 percent electricity and 200 gallons of cooling water per refluxed reaction.
- Closed vessel can prevent releasing toxic gas and explosions.